This has been one of our most popular vanity styles for several years. At almost 60 inches it is a large single sink vanity. It has a classy design that is also functional with lots of drawers. The single sink allows for a generous amount of counter space. The cabinet is made from wood and has soft-close doors and drawers plus the cabinet comes fully assembled. The faucet is included and you can choose the faucet that matches your bathroom design. The vanity comes in several different finishes and your choice of quartz counter.
- All wood cabinet with moisture resistant finish
- Quartz counter with attached undermount sink
- Matching backsplash and two sidesplash pieces. - 4 inches high
- Mirror with full wood surround
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Choice of faucets (cUPC Approved)
- Pre-assembled cabinet
- Counter Dimensions: 59w x 20.9d x .6h inches / 150w x 53d x 1.7h cm
- Cabinet Dimensions: 58.2w x 20.5d x 34.6h / 148w x 52d x 88h cm
- There is 3.5 inches of space behind all drawers for plumbing
- Mirrors are 1 - 2 inches narrower than the vanity and about 27.5 inches tall
- View Detailed Measurements
- View Faucet Measurements
The measurements below will help you confirm if it will fit in your vehicle
- Cabinet Box: 61 x 24 x 39 - 160 lbs
- Counter Box: 62 x 24 x 11.5 - 155 lbs
There will also be small boxes for your faucet, drain and mirror.
Note: All measurements are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
Vanity Installation Guide
Shipping prices are not incorporated into our product prices so we don't offer a free shipping option. If you are in the the Vancouver area you can pick up for free or have it delivered for $60. Elsewhere in Canada you can pick it up at the nearest shippers depot, which is the least expensive option, or have curbside delivery to your residence.
Please visit the Shipping Information page to see full details on these options.
We do our best to provide images that reflect the true colour of our products. We also have an Options Video that shows the different colours and the Photo Gallery is also a good resource for confirming the colour. However, we understand that different computer screens will show colour differently.
Below is a side by side comparison showing most of our vanity colours. Where possible we have included a Benjamin Moore colour where we have found a very close match.
- How do I install the vanities? Please see the Vanity Installation Guide
- Are the vanities assembled? The cabinets are fully assembled. The counters are in a separate box for easy manoeuvrability.
- Can I buy just the cabinet? Yes, you can purchase the cabinet without the counter. Email us for a price.
- Where are the vanities made? They are imported from China and Vietnam
- Are the faucets and sinks approved for Canada? Yes, all faucets, shower heads, drains and other plumbing fixtures are cUPC approved.
- What are the vanities made of? Unless stated otherwise vanities are made from Indonesian Rubber Wood. They do not contain any mdf of particle board.
- What is the warranty? Our products carry a 3 year warranty. This includes all bathroom vanities, sinks, linen cabinets, mirrors, heated towel bars, backlit mirrors and bathroom accessories. If, under normal use and after proper installation by a licensed professional, a product should have defects then modernbathrooms.ca will provide FREE OF CHARGE the parts necessary to resolve the issue. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. This warranty covers the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse or misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, are excluded from this warranty. Modernbathrooms.ca will not be responsible for labour charges incurred in the installation, repair or replacement of any products.